Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Don't worry, the title is not implying that this blog is over. In fact, it might be more appropriate to say "All good things must come to an end eventually--and that eventuality is not yet" as far as this blog is concerned. No, no, as far as I can see, the world will suffer these babblings for some time to come. In fact, the title may or may not have been a way for me to begin by affirming that we are not at an end.

Since joining Parelli as an employee, my life has been turned upside down. I have been to a mountain and ridden half way down it with no plan of ever doing so; Blu has been through his first of no more to come big wound with big vet bills for me experience; my Colorado family has moved twice, and so have I; many other big deals for me, including my Dad's birthday, which entailed surprising him with my presence--something I don't think anyone in my family forsaw being a surprise in previous years.

Being away from home is

I will leave it at that.

Blu is doing much better now and I am ready to begin tracking that. We have some things to accomplish together and it is a full intention of ours to get to it--Blu probably just doesn't know it yet.

So, in lieu of a lengthy post about horsemanship, Blu and I leave you with the above text and hope to have an exciting report for the world, tomorrow.

Natural Horsewoman Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving