Saturday, November 20, 2010

Old Updates--an Oxymoron?

I have updated some old posts and thought I might notify you of their presence:

Laws of Attraction and Repulsion as Applied to Horses- October 12 with Blu -after catching Blu in the back pasture, we fly all over the place round up the equines. By the end of the session, we are riding perfect figure eights bridleless.

Grueling Gate- October 21 with Misty -we learn that Misty not a very good partner when we work gates bridleless, so our session is about remedying that.

More, later.

NHO

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving