Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lovely Walk

I took Blu for a walk on the driveway and down the asphalt path at the neighbor’s. He helped me bring up the trash—no problem with that, by the way. He was nervous on the road, so I took some time with it. He was fine trudging through water and was a pretty good partner for our walk. It looks like we are confined to lovely walks for a bit as the temps are at or above 50 degrees F this week and everything is muck. I am ok with that :D

Natural Horsewoman Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving