Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Metamorphosis Part One

Today we were all happy at work. I have a lot of work to do, but there was no overwhelming feeling. It just was and I was the best me that I could be. At the end of the day, I began a deep clean of my work space in effort of getting my best me better. We will see how it helps in the next week or so.

It felt like I was in the midst of a before the dawn moment. Everything feels like it is on the edge of something much greater than I ever anticipated could happen. The seams of my life are beginning to tear as a metamorphosis comes to a grand finale. Potential is almost tangible as the vision of what could be comes closer to what is in so many facets of my life.

Who knows how long the finale will last before the completed me is rendered. That is why this post is only part one. If my future self can remember, which I plan on it, I will be able to write a part two.

I would like to take a moment to revisit where I came from because my anniversary with Parelli came and went without notice. That's not the true beginning, but there is logic to starting there. I immediately wanted to become a Parelli Professional and I felt like with this program, I would do everything I ever dreamed of. Going through the homestudy courses, I felt the high every day of the new knowledge.

Fast forward a bit and I decided that I would go to a course. I overcame the financial wall in front of me then empowered myself by proving that I could do things by myself by going to the 2010 Performance Summit--that was significant to me as a college student living at home. I flew further from home than I had ever been by myself--actually further than I had ever been.

At the Summit, on the campus I would learn on in less than a year, I soaked in the feeling of it all. I pictured Blu in the pens, I pictured sending mind pictures to Misty when I got there with Blu.

The Summit also opened up the windows to the kind of people I could count on in this journey. Even as an independent person, the experience instilled in me the belief that beautiful people would come into my life and support me if I needed it.

Of course there were many other factors to my learning what I was capable of and many people who affirmed the beautiful people belief.  Credit to those, now. I am thanking you in this very moment.

I made a plan in my heart and it manifested itself as a plan in my mind that I would graduate my fast track, work in the corporate office, then take my Externship and become a two star Parelli Professional. Amazingly, that is what is happening, as unlikely as it may have seemed and even though things are not unfolding HOW I thought they would.

Fast forward to where I stand now, I still have the same heart plan and my mind is beginning to see a little of how we are going to get there. I did not know how much my heart's plan would be fulfilled. That's where the metamorphosis comes in.

My dream is to be an amazing leader in whatever I do. Somewhere along the way between the books I have read, the people I have met, and the animals I have touched, I became the strong person I am today. It looks like my dream is no dream at all; it is a full reality.

I would like to invite you to go after your dreams. I promise the only noun standing in your way is you. I am going to keep sharing here the metamorphosis that is happening in me as I run full tilt at achieving my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving