Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inspiration

I took Blu to the round pen and played with him on draw for a bit. He is still really great with the porcupine off the nose from our work on that. I yoyoed him back and forth with a cookie when he came in DUH! This was a BFO I had when I read another Parelli Connect update. Our yoyo got fixed :D. I will continue to play with that with him. I ended the yoyo repair when he came back to me from the other side of the rp after yoyoing out there on a straight line. I played some with tiny stick to me circles and he never left. Then he handed me the halter and we went out to graze.

It was so cool to find inspiration from Parelli Connect. It has been a great community to be a part of. I love getting to read what everyone is doing.

Natural Horsewoman Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving