Thursday, April 21, 2011

Painting Pony: First Time with Paint!

Today I was going to move onto painting with paint for the first time...rather, Blu was going to move on to that. I waited him out for him to come through the deep mud to be haltered. It was AWESOME. 10 minutes. I did it!

As I said, today I added paint! I had to go back through and fix ingredients, but he did a great job. I can see how this will evolve! We grazed, walked on the road, and went on a walk. He was perfect on the road and doing sideways in the ditch. We had some really nice leaving-the-grass moments and some not so nice :D. Check out this video of our progress!

A friend stopped by to chat and I showed her how he is doing with the painting thing :D

Natural Horsewoman Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving