Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pody Cleaning!

Maggie was braiding Ginger’s mane, so I stayed in and groomed Blu. He has some very itchy belly spots. I worked on toleration of my fingers up his nose in preparation for his strangles vaccination that is coming up in a week or two. He did pretty well with that.

At one point, he pinned me between his butt and the wall when I asked him to move his hq away, so I got a line on him. I did not really use the line, though and he respected pressure after I played with it a bit.

Finally, I cleaned his pody. Gross. You can probably guess what his pody is…

Natural Horsewoman Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving