Saturday, April 24, 2010

Leave...and NEVER return

Official Records Information
Misty
4-24-10
3 hours
afternoon

Today was about Misty. I made a program plan for today yesterday, so I had something to follow, though I did go off course.

Ah, today is 11-18-10. I do know how this one did not get finished. It was a bad day. I finished feeling so downtrodden. I was afraid that Misty wanted me to leave and never return to her. I actually contemplated "setting her free" in the pasture and just letting her be forever. You might imagine that I was unhappy with myself.

Maybe I can dig up some notes on this session. It was probably a lot of me sitting and observing and being ignored. Well, we will see. Sometimes, it is best to leave memories like this alone and just let them become a learning experience that is just a part of you.

Natural Horsewoman Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young horsewoman with a million things on my mind. I have been a student of the horse all my life. As a little girl, I had a desire to understand horses on deeper levels. I believed that there was no such thing as a bad horse, and I believed that all horses were beautiful. One might say that I was a naive child, but I guess I don't have an excuse anymore, because I still believe all of that, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship is helping expand on this perspective.

What We Are Currently Playing With

  • Moving Close Circles at Liberty
  • Soft, Balanced Canter on 45' Line
  • Zone 5 Driving